If you're planning a return to work when the kids are back at school, the summer holidays are the perfect time to grab some time to yourself and make preparations for your upcoming home-to-workplace transition - while still taking a much needed break of course!
To help you figure out what's next in your career post-baby, build your confidence, sharpen your skills and take control of your back to work journey, here are our top 10 reads:
1. Build Your Own Rainbow, Barrie Hopson and Mike Scally
A guide to help you identify your skills and interests, and discover what's next in your career.
2. What Color is My Parachute?, Richard N. Bolles
A self-help classic packed full of exercises and advice for job-hunters & career-changers.
3. Womenomics: Write Your Own Rules for Success, Claire Shipman and Katty Kay
Practical tips on how you can have it all without doing it all in your professional and personal life.
4. Find Your Extraordinary: Dream Bigger, Live Happier and Achieve Success on Your Own Terms, Jessica Herrin
Attainable steps each one of us can take to achieve success at home and at work on our own terms.
5. Unfinished Business, Anne-Marie Slaughter
A manifesto for working women that outlines a vision for true equality between men and women, work and family.
6. Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges, Amy Cuddy
How to approach your biggest challenges with confidence by using your body to increase your power and presence.
7. Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time, Keith Ferrazzi
Great ideas that you can use immediately to build meaningful professional relationships.
8. You’re Hired! How to write a brilliant CV, Corinne Mills
A step-by-step guide for creating the best possible CV for the job you want.
9. #GIRLBOSS, Sophia Amoruso
Inspiration to start your own dream business from the ground up.
10. Odd Mom Entrepreneur Out: Eliminate Guilt, Grow Your Business + Elevate Your Life, Rachel Olsen and Flesché Hesch
Learn the secrets of how eleven "mompreneurs" built 7 figure businesses whilst working from home.
Which books have you found useful during your own return to work? Please do drop us a line to let us know, and we'll share them on Facebook and Twitter.