There are only eight weeks to go until the end of the year, but there's no need to panic! It's not over until it's over and there's still plenty of time to hit your most important career or business goals.
Here are my top tips to help keep you motivated and on track:
1. I Can And I will. Watch me! Believing that you are capable of achieving the goals you have set for yourself may be the single most important thing you can do when setting out to achieve your goals. After all, if you don’t believe in yourself, who else will?
2. Remind yourself of the reasons why you want to achieve your goals. Knowing this will allow you to put your all into every step you take.
3. Don't just think up a to-do list, write one out. And once you accomplish a small task, take the time to check it off your list. You’ll be surprised how motivating it can be to see a long list of tasks you need to do get smaller and smaller.
4. Create a schedule. Include all the tasks you need to complete in order to reach your goals into your weekly planning to make sure that you get them done and stay focused on the bigger picture outcome.
5. Share your goals with your partner, a friend, colleague or coach. When you are accountable to someone else for doing what you said you would do, you're more likely to get stuff done.
6. Take 10 minutes every day to imagine how fabulous it will feel when your goals are actually realised.
7. Celebrate small wins. You don’t have to break out the champagne, but at least talk about your progress with those closest to you. You'll be surprised at how much more motivated you'll feel.
Need more support achieving what matters most in your career, business, life? Why not schedule yourself a complimentary 30 minute call to talk through your goals from now until the end of the year, and what you need to do to make them happen?
Your best year ever is still within reach. But it won’t happen by default - it will only happen by design.
Click here to book your complimentary call and end 2015 winning.