Now that the holiday festivities have been and gone and the kids are back at school, it's a perfect time to give yourself some space to really think about your plans for the coming months. What do you really want in 2017?
It doesn’t have to be a traditional goal like “get a promotion” or “land my dream job.” Maybe you want to feel a certain way — more calm, relaxed, and focused. Perhaps you want to take more risks or experience more fun and adventure. Whatever goal or ambition you choose, make sure you chop it down into manageable chunks so it doesn’t feel quite so overwhelming.
To help you get started on creating a super successful 2017, here are our top five ‘perfect planning’ questions:
1. What went well for me in 2016?
2. What didn't work quite so well?
3. What have I learned from last year?
4. What am I going to do differently in 2017?
5. What will a super successful 2017 look like for me? What will I do, be, create?
We'd love to hear what goals you've set for yourself for this coming year. Please do let us know in the comments and we'll cheer you on!